Intel vPro is an integrated suite of business-class technologies with built-in stability, performance, and security tools. This platform helps businesses of all sizes to scale quickly, pivot faster and manage the IT environment of the company.
Intel vPro is a amalgamations of the below technologies:
1. Security Powered by Intel® Threat Detection Technology (TDT) within Intel Hardware Shield:
• Identify threats, detect abnormal activities and remediate them while off-loading security workloads to the GPU.
• Identify unauthorized changes to hardware and firmware by providing visibility into how the OS and BIOS use hardware protection.
• Prevent memory corruption and malware injection by isolating different workspaces and reducing attack surfaces.
2. Manageability Powered by Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) and Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel® EMA):
• Intel AMT establishes a secure connection between IT and an Intel vPro-based PC for the smooth running of mission-critical resources and features like KVM control, remote power on, etc.
• Intel EMA helps with cloud-based manageability for any Intel vPro-based PC.